Monday, October 10, 2011

Stitchin Fingers

Good morning everyone.

I really am loving embroidering and I just found a wonderful site for people who love to stitch. It is called Stitchin Fingers. For all kinds of needleworkers.

There are some wonderful creations here and I am inspired and encouraged to keep on with needle, hooks and thread.

I want to thank all who have followed along over in my other blog FlowerLady’s Musings with my creations, etc.


Take your needle, my child,

and work at your pattern;

it will come out a rose by and by.

Life is like that - one stitch at a time taken patiently

and the pattern will come out all right like the embroidery.

Oliver Wendell Holmes


Elizabeth Braun said...

Thanks so much for all your kind comments on my Stitchin' Fingers photos and my blog!=)

Well done on making a sale of your work! Wish I could....=)

shirley said...

Your embroidered heart sachets are lovely.

Julie said...

I am also a member of Stitching Fingers! These are so cute!!!!! I see Shirley (commenter above) visits! Shirley and I are blogging buddies! Looking forward to seeing more of your stitching here!!!!!

Gardening with Juanita said...

This is beautiful.